- C-XML-C: Program Transformation for GCC Code
C-XML-C is a source-to-source compiler tool chain that enables developers to implement program transformations for C code. Transformations can be expressed generically as tree operations; the operations are performed on the AST represented in XML. As such, the tools allow developers to define the transformations themselves in any language of their choice (as long as the language supports XML manipulations), and the transformation is applied automatically.
- A Sensor Network System for Monitoring Traffic in Short-Term Construction Work zones
This project involves the design and development of a sensornet system for monitoring vehicle traffic ins short-term work zones.
- A Wrapper-Based Approach to Sustained Time Synchronization in WSNs
This project looks at improving the energy efficiency of time sync protocols in the context of long-term deployments. The solution is packaged as a middleware wrapper.
- TinyThread: A Multi-threading Library for nesC
This project is a library solution for multi-threading in nesC programs.
- Stack-estimator: Tight stack size bounds for nesC Programs
This project provides a tool that can compute tight bounds on resource usage (memory) in nesC programs.
- Decentralized failure detection in mobile wireless sensor networks
The goal of this project is to provide a middleware service that applications for wireless sensor networks can use to contain the effects of failures among network nodes. We have currently implemented this as a middleware service for TinyOS.
- TOSDev: Development environment for TinyOS
TOSDev is an integrated development environment for TinyOS including graphical wiring with source code editting. Freeing developers from the hassle of manually writing wiring files, while giving an integrated development environment. TOSDev was developed to hold true the abstraction of wiring versus source files. TOSDev also includes several features common to many IDEs, such as autocomplete of command/events and prototype displaying.